Neonatology / Pediatrics
Medanta SN's Neonatology department is a profoundly particular branch that manages normal infants as well as premature (children conceived before 37 seven weeks of pregnancy) with low birth weight (under 2.5 KG). Our team is excellent in conveying contemporary care, leading steady examination, and improving the abilities to analyze and treat a wide sort of ailments that affect the neonates.
With equipment explicitly designed for neonates and clinical staff extraordinarily trained in infant care, the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is made for unwell infants who need specific therapy or treatment. This unit specializes in Neonatal Ventilation and management of extremely low birth weight babies (up to 675gms). The Neonatal Department along with the Obstetrics unit & Gynaecology unit, provide Ante-natal care as well as Post-natal care.
Our services include regular outpatient department (OPD), Vaccination OPD, Admission facility, as well as emergency care.
Our aim is to give exceptional quality pediatric clinical consideration to infants, children, and teenagers in a safe and sustaining climate. We address issues of teenager's physical and psychological well-being with a comprehension of their developmental needs and their requirements from their parents. Our staff stands ready to give care, strong and classified consideration to all children and families all the time.
Doctors trained for treating children are called Pediatricians and they are equally involved in the wellbeing, growth, and development of children. Children at their young age may find it difficult to explain their problems. However, the expert team at Medanta SN communicates with the young patients and their parents about the problems with much ease so that the proper line of treatment can be offered.
The most effective medical intervention for pediatrics is Vaccines, which saves millions of young lives across the globe. The advancements in medical science have discovered new vaccines to counter and deal with a host of deadly and incurable diseases among children. Vaccination over time has resulted in the eradication of diseases like Small Pox, Diphtheria, Poliomyelitis, and Tuberculosis.
Medanta SN’s best pediatric surgeon & pediatric experts are the most efficient in providing the latest and most effective treatment for children, including vaccinations. Regular vaccination programs are held at Medanta SN by the Outpatient Department. Services Offered by Pediatrics & Neonatology Department:
- Daily Pediatric OPD services
- 24-hour emergency services including consultation with specialists.
Medanta SN Runs Three Pediatric Specialty Clinics. These centers are managed and run by profoundly qualified and focused pediatricians who have comprehensive experience in treating a wide array of pediatrics and neonatal issues. Youngsters require quick consideration and help, counsel the group of specialists at Medanta SN Hospital for immediate consideration.
- Pediatric allergy & asthma and respiratory disorder clinic (We know asthma, immune disorders, and allergies can be tough for adults. These illnesses and problems can be considerably additionally concerning with regards to your neonate. Our team of specialists gives extensive consideration to infants with respiratory problems, and unfavorably allergic disorders, including immune deficiencies and food allergies. We fill in as a significant reference place for children's respiratory and allergy care in the Sriganganagar.)
- Pediatric adolescent clinic (We, at Medanta SN, assure you that your child is in the hands of trained and qualified specialists who can properly think about and counsel teens through the numerous physical and emotional changes and difficulties that emerge during adolescence. Our specialists are particularly prepared to help teenagers in the adaptation from pediatric to adolescent medical care services.)
- Pediatric obesity clinic (The scale of pediatric obesity has been on the rise for a long time. We believe that therapy for pediatric obesity depends on your kid's age and on the off chance that the person has other diseases. Treatment, as a rule, remembers changes for the child's dietary patterns and physical activity level. In specific conditions, treatment may incorporate meds or weight reduction medical procedure.)
Tertiary level Obstetrics and Neonatal Unit which deals with:
- Normal deliveries
- Caesarean Sections
- Normal New-borns
- High risk pregnancy
- Pre-term babies
- Small babies for the gestational age(IUGR)”
“Fully equipped Neonatal department to manage patients of:
- Neonatal jaundice
- Hyaline membrane disease
- Neonatal septicemia
- Neonatal surgical issues and emergencies
- Other related Neonatal diseases