The Medanta SN Superspeciality, Sri Ganganagar, Department of Orthopedics, is regarded as one of the best & top orthopedics hospitals with a legacy of innovation and excellence.
The Institutes are at the forefront in offering the latest in Orthopedic treatments and Orthopedic surgical advancements in India on par with the best centres in the world.
Our Orthopedicians trained at the top centres worldwide, bring with them the latest and best techniques and work in our facilities that have the latest cutting edge technology in terms of equipments, operating rooms, recovery areas and advanced Physical therapy facilities.
We have dedicated & well equipped Orthopedic surgery complexes with laminar flow & various modern equipment like image intensifier, operating microscope, top of the line arthroscopy system etc.
We are focused on improving patients' lives by expanding the achievement rates of medical procedures for knee and hip replacement. We are pleased to offer a wide scope of thorough administrations to address the issues of teenagers, adults, and seniors. We offer master fix of your knee wounds, utilizing the most suitable techniques for your situation.
- Offers key & best orthopedic surgeries and procedures in India. We perform bone and joint replacement surgeries which include the most current Arthroscopic and Reconstructive techniques. Joint replacements including hip resurfacing and knee replacement surgery [primary, complex primary & revision replacements] are being done in large numbers with excellent outcomes.
- Shoulder surgeries and the most delicate hand micro surgeries are all performed with great precision and expertise.
- Our orthopedic surgeons will check for common orthopedic diseases and conditions of the patient and provide treatment based on the observation.
- There is a dedicated unit for Traumatology which involves treatment for dislocations and fractures with very minimal down time for the patient.
- Orthopedic Oncology for treating bone cancers is also a key specialisation of our hospitals.
- We also have modern Sports medicine centres at all our facilities, where most sports injuries (like damage to ligaments, meniscus, cartilage etc.) can now be treated with key-hole (arthroscopic) surgery. Severely damaged joints can be replaced. These artificial joints behave almost like normal joints and could last for about 20-25 years.
- Using a revolutionary combination of CT imaging/mapping, modelling software (virtual) and 3D printing technology, medical miracles like the True Personalized Knee are becoming a reality.
- Our Physical Therapy units provide rehabilitation and pain management and use sophisticated equipments and protocols to provide recovery in the quickest timeframe.